VK Fest 2017. Park 300-letiya. Saint PetersburgPark 300-letiya15-16 July 2017
On July 15 and 16, 2017, the third VKFest will take place in the Park of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg, which has already fallen in love not only with city residents, but also with guests of the Northern capital. The concept of the festival is simple: the largest social network in Russia goes beyond online for two days to recreate itself in real life.
A new city will grow on the shores of the Gulf of Finland, which will become a point of attraction for users, communities of millions, famous speakers, bloggers and popular artists. This year the festival will be even bigger and more interesting! The territory of VKFest 2017 will increase to accommodate up to 100,000 visitors. The Park of the 300th Anniversary will be divided into 20 thematic zones: “Music”, “Innovation”, “Games”, “Sports”, “Extreme”, “Lecture Hall”, “Food”, “Market”, “Art”, “Computer Games” “,” Bloggers “,” Cosplay “,” Vegetarianism “,” Dating “and others.
More than 40 favorite artists will perform on three music stages of the festival, dozens of bloggers and speakers will hold meetings and lectures. VKFest guests will also enjoy a variety of master classes, outdoor sports games, computer tournaments, cosplay contests and hundreds of other entertainments. The festival will open up new opportunities for creativity, and each user will be able to become not only a spectator, but also a participant in VK Fest 2017.
• Entrance – ticket for visitors over 12 years old.
• All-terrain vehicle – a comfortable seating area opposite the Blue Stage on the shore of the bay, a free bar with soft drinks, a separate entrance, priority access to some thematic zones (Bloggers, Computer Games, etc.), a set of official VK paraphernalia.
• Children – entrance ticket for children from 7 to 12 years old. Children under 7 years old can enter the festival free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
• Ticket for both days – any of the tickets can be purchased for one or both days. The program, the cast of artists and speakers are unique for each day.
* Guests with disabilities, guests of a respectable age (> 65 years old) and Heroes of Russia can come to the festival free of charge upon prior request